All summer classes have now concluded for the season. We hope to see you this fall!
Summer 2017 Class Ending Dates (Below are the current end dates for all Summer Core classes as of 8/7/17. Many sessions have used their one allotted rain date, and these dates will be updated if any future classes need to be cancelled.)
- Patriots Point 4:00 TARGET: July 31st
- Patriots Point 5:15 TARGET: August 7th
- Shadowmoss 5:15 PLAYer/Advanced PLAYer: August 7th
- Wescott 4:00 PLAYer and 5:15 Advanced PLAYer: July 31st
- All classes: August 8th
- All classes: August 2nd
- Pine Forest 4:00 PLAYer: July 27th
- Pine Forest 5:15 TARGET: August 3rd
- Wescott 5:00 Eagle: August 3rd
- Patriots Point 1:00-2:00 practices:
- Wednesday, August 2-Friday, August 4 will be the last summer practices
Classes may be canceled on any given day due to facility closure or coach illness, not just bad weather, so please check back here each day for the status of all Core Golf & Life Skill Programs. Updates will be made one and a half hours prior to the start of each class, and this is the only notification of a canceled class (emails are not sent to families). Golf is an outdoor sport, and we will potentially have class if it is raining. We suggest your child brings a water bottle, hat or visor, and rain jacket each week. Please keep in mind that for each Core session (except Patriots Point mini camps, which have no rain date), due to scheduling, there is only one rain date that will be used, if necessary, following the final week of scheduled programming for all locations.