Participants at The First Tee of Greater Charleston participants have a wide variety of opportunities at the local, state, and national level. These include:
- Play and Practice discount golf program (all levels)
- GOLF BUDDY – find another The First Tee participant to “buddy-up” with your child and play golf! (all levels)
- Summer Junior Interclub League of Charleston – we have a The First Tee team (all levels)
- Summer PGA Junior League – we have a The First Tee team (Advanced PLAYer, Par, Birdie)
- Summer Practices at Patriots Point (free for PLAYer-Ace for participants enrolled in summer classes)
- PLAYer and Advanced PLAYer – Wednesdays, June 7-August 2: 1:00-2:00pm
- Par and Teen – Thursdays, June 8-August 3: 1:00-2:00pm
- Birdie, Eagle, Ace – Fridays, June 9-August 4: 1:00-2:00pm
- No registration required; attend as many practices at your given level throughout the summer. Please check the Daily Programming Status Page each day to ensure practice will be held that day
- National Drive, Chip and Putt Championship (all levels)
- LPGA-USGA Girls Golf (all levels)
- Teen Advisory Council – T.A.C. (teenage participants at all levels)
- Winter Family Series
- Family Golf Day at Daniel Island Club (all levels)
- Family Scavenger Hunt at Wescott (all levels)
- Parent-Child Skills Competition at Shadowmoss (all levels)
- Beth Daniel Junior Azalea Scoring Team (all levels)
- Junior Caddie Program (Par, Birdie, Eagle, & Ace levels) hosted by the Daniel Island Club
- Junior Summer Internship Program (Eagle & Ace levels)
- Pick Up Stix Program (Advanced PLAYer, Par, Birdie, Eagle & Ace levels)
- Additional national opportunities sponsored by The First Tee Home Office are available to Birdie, Eagle, and Ace participants such as life skill academies, caddie camp, and golf tournaments such as the Nature Valley First Tee Open at Pebble Beach.
For questions or additional information on these opportunities, please contact us.
We are always searching for unique opportunities that will allow our participants to learn, play or compete in events or special programs in addition to our core programming. If you have an opportunity, please contact us.