SPRING 2018 Core golf & Life Skills Programs
- Registration will open in January 2018 for the Spring Core Golf & Life Skills session beginning in March – please check back in 2018 for more details.
- We have transitioned to a new registration platform. To learn more about the transition to Salesforce, please click here.
- To learn about each of the progressive levels, please click here.
PROGRAM COST: Each 8-week session costs $70 for new participants ($25 new participant fee and $45 registration fee) and $45 for returning participants. We also offer need-based scholarships. Please click here to learn more about the financial aid we offer to families.
RETURNING PARTICIPANTS: If you are a returning family from 2017 or earlier, you already have a Salesforce account. If you did not reset your password for Fall 2017 registration, please reset your password using the “Forgot Password?” link by clicking here. Please do not create a duplicate account. If you have a question regarding what level your child is in, please email Program Director, Meghan Taylor: email@example.com. Please remember that your child stays at the level where he/she last participated until successfully passing the assessment. Assessments are done at the completion of each season. The next round of assessments will take place following the spring season (mid May). To read more about assessments and the certification process, please click here.
NEW PARTICIPANTS: New families, please create an account (parent as account holder and child as participant) to sign up for a class based on your child’s age as of March 10, 2018:
– 5 & 6 years old – TARGET (only held at Patriots Point and Pine Forest);
– 7-12 years old – PLAYer (held at all 7 locations);
– 13-18 years old – TEEN (only held at Patriots Point).
In addition to your selected spring class, new families must also register for the first “class” option “First Time First Tee Participant” to add the additional $25 fee to their registration.
RAIN DATE: There will only be one planned rain date scheduled into each class. If needed, this rain date will occur at the same scheduled class time during the week directly following the eighth scheduled week. We ask families to check our website an hour and a half prior to the start of each class to see whether or not that day’s class will be held. Please click here to access the Daily Dashboard.