FALL 2017 Core golf & Life Skills Programs
- Registration will open on Monday, July 24th for six program locations through our online registration system, Salesforce. Please click here to register, beginning on July 24th. Prior to registering, please read all the information below for new and returning families.
- Please note: registration for Rivertowne Country Club will begin Monday, July 31st on Salesforce.
- To learn more about the transition to Salesforce, please click here.
- To view the full Fall Core Golf & Life Skills schedule, click here.
- Classes will begin after Labor Day and run for 8 weeks.
- To learn about each of the progressive levels, please click here.
PROGRAM COST: Each 8-week session costs $70 for new participants ($25 new participant fee and $45 registration fee) and $45 for returning participants. We also offer need-based scholarships. Please click here to learn more about the financial aid we offer to families.
RETURNING PARTICIPANTS: f you are a returning family from 2016 or earlier, you already have a Salesforce account. Please reset your password using the “Forgot Password?” link by clicking here. Please do not create a duplicate account. If you have a question regarding what level your child is in, please email Program Director, Meghan Taylor: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember that your child stays at the level where he/she last participated until successfully passing the assessment. Assessments are done at the completion of each season. The next round of assessments will take place following the summer season (early August). To read more about assessments and the certification process, please click here.
NEW PARTICIPANTS: New families and those who participated in programs only in 2017, please create an account (parent as account holder and child as participant) to sign up for a class based on your child’s age as of September 5, 2017:
– 5 & 6 years old – TARGET (only held at Patriots Point and Pine Forest);
– 7-12 years old – PLAYer (held at all 7 locations);
– 13-18 years old – TEEN (only held at Patriots Point).
In addition to your selected summer class, new families must also register for the first “class” option “First Time First Tee Participant” to add the additional $25 fee to their registration.
RAIN DATE: There will only be one planned rain date scheduled into each class. If needed, this rain date will occur at the same scheduled class time during the week directly following the eighth scheduled week (October 31-November 6). We ask families to check our website an hour and a half prior to the start of each class to see whether or not that day’s class will be held. Please click here to access the Daily Dashboard.