If needed, status updates/cancellations for assessments will be emailed directly to registered families an hour and a half prior to the start of the assessment.
Classes may be canceled on any given day due to facility closure or coach illness, not just bad weather, so please check back here each day for the status of all Core Golf & Life Skill Programs. Updates will be made one and a half hours prior to the start of each class, and this is the only notification of a canceled class (emails are not sent to families). Golf is an outdoor sport, and we will potentially have class if it is raining. We suggest your child brings a water bottle, hat or visor, and rain jacket each week. Please keep in mind that for each Core session (except Patriots Point mini camps, which have no rain date), due to scheduling, there is only one rain date that will be used, if necessary, following the final week of scheduled programming for all locations.
Please note that our coaching staff is very understanding if your child needs to miss a class. We want all participants to engage in as many activities as possible to become well-rounded individuals, and for that reason, many of our participants do not have perfect attendance for all 8 weeks of a season. We cannot guarantee a make-up if your child misses a class, as many of our classes this season are full. We do not allow make-ups to affect the 4:1 participant to coach ratio that we value in all classes. However, if you would like to see what make-up options might be available, please email Program Director, Meghan Taylor.
Spring Core Golf & Life Skills Class Dates
- Saturday classes: All Saturday classes will end on May 5th.
- Monday classes: All classes will be using their one allotted rain date and will end on May 7th.
- Tuesday classes: All classes will be using their one allotted rain date and will end on May 8th.
- Wednesday classes: All Wednesday classes will end on May 2nd.
- Thursday classes: All Thursday classes will end on May 3rd.
- Friday classes: All Friday classes will end on May 4th.