What to know about registering with The First Tee:
- The next session registration will take place online, starting Wednesday, January 23rd at 8:00pm for the Spring 2019 season. On the 23rd, a link will appear on this page to direct you to the registration site. In the meantime, please review all registration information below to be ready on the 23rd.
- Spring registration will end on Friday, March 1st at 8:00pm, and there will be no late registrations accepted, regardless of level.
- Spring 2019 Core Golf & Life Skills Program schedule – click here
- Please click here to join our e-newsletter distribution list to stay up-to-date on all schedule and registration date releases.
- Salesforce Registration trouble-shooting:
- All passwords must contain: at least 8 characters including 1 capital letter, 1 number, and 1 special symbol (such as $%#*&*)
- Registration will work best on a computer (preferably Chrome browser) but is also mobile-friendly
- Please note that there is now a 48-hour maximum cart hold. That means if you place a class in your cart but do not pay within 48 hours, that registration will be removed from your cart and offered back out to the general public.
- **We ask that all families at the TARGET and PLAYer levels only register for one class per child this spring – thank you!**
- To learn about each of the progressive levels, please click here.
PROGRAM COST: The cost for a new participant is $80 for the 8-week program, which includes a $30 New Participant Fee and $50 Registration Fee. New participants must register online for both the New Participant Fee AND a class to be eligible for the spring season. Returning participants are $50 per season. We also offer need-based scholarships. Please click here to learn more about the financial aid we offer to families. If your family’s plans change and you need to cancel your registration, refunds may be issued by contacting Program Director, Meghan Taylor up to one week before your child’s class begins.
RETURNING PARTICIPANTS: If you are a returning family from 2017 or earlier, you already have a Salesforce account. If you do not know your password, please reset your password using the “Forgot Password?” link by clicking here. Please do not create a duplicate account. If you have a question regarding what level your child is in, please email Program Director, Meghan Taylor. Please remember that your child stays at the level where he/she last participated until successfully passing the assessment. Assessments take place at the completion of each season. The next round of assessments will take place following the spring season (May). To read more about assessments and the certification process, please click here.
NEW PARTICIPANTS: New families, please create an account (parent as account holder and child as participant) to sign up for a class based on your child’s age as of the first day of seasonal programming (click here to learn about The First Tee’s progressive levels):
– 5 & 6 years old – TARGET (only held at Patriots Point, Pine Forest, and Wrenwoods – open only to families with base access);
– 7-12 years old – PLAYer (held at all 8 locations);
– 13-18 years old – TEEN (only held at Patriots Point and Wescott).
In addition to your selected spring class, new families must also register for the first “class” option “First Time First Tee Participant” to add the additional fee to their registration.
RAIN DATE: There will only be one planned rain date scheduled into each class for 8-week classes. If needed, this rain date will occur at the same scheduled class time during the week directly following the eighth scheduled week. We ask families to check our website an hour and a half prior to the start of each class to see whether or not that day’s class will be held. Please click here to access the Daily Dashboard.