What to know about registering with The First Tee:
- Registration is now closed for Fall Core Golf & Life Skills Programs. The next session registration will take place in January for the Spring 2019 season.
- Please click here to join our e-newsletter distribution list to stay up-to-date on all schedule and registration date releases.
- If you registered your family for a class this fall, please be on the lookout for a welcome email on Wednesday, August 29th.
- Salesforce Registration trouble-shooting:
- All passwords must contain: at least 8 characters including 1 capital letter, 1 number, and 1 special symbol (such as $%#*&*)
- Registration will work best on a computer (preferably Chrome browser) but is also mobile-friendly
- Please note that new for Fall 2018, there is now a 48-hour maximum cart hold. That means if you place a class in your cart but do not pay within 48 hours, that registration will be removed from your cart and offered back out to the general public.
- Click here to view the 2018 Fall schedule.
- **We ask that all families at the TARGET and PLAYer levels only register for one class per child this fall – thank you!**
- To learn about each of the progressive levels, please click here.
PROGRAM COST: Each 8-week session costs $70 for new participants ($25 First Time Participant Fee and $45 registration fee) and $45 for returning participants. We also offer need-based scholarships. Please click here to learn more about the financial aid we offer to families. If your family’s plans change and you need to cancel your registration, refunds may be issued by contacting Program Director, Meghan Taylor up to the day before your child’s class begins.
RETURNING PARTICIPANTS: If you are a returning family from 2017 or earlier, you already have a Salesforce account. If you did not reset your password for Fall 2017, Spring 2018, or Summer 2018 registration, please reset your password using the “Forgot Password?” link by clicking here beginning on July 23rd (the first day of Fall 2018 registration). Please do not create a duplicate account. If you have a question regarding what level your child is in, please email Program Director, Meghan Taylor. Please remember that your child stays at the level where he/she last participated until successfully passing the assessment. Assessments take place at the completion of each season. The next round of assessments will take place following the summer season (early August). To read more about assessments and the certification process, please click here.
NEW PARTICIPANTS: New families, please create an account (parent as account holder and child as participant) to sign up for a class based on your child’s age as of September 4th, 2018:
– 5 & 6 years old – TARGET (only held at Patriots Point, Pine Forest, and Wrenwoods – open only to families with base access);
– 7-12 years old – PLAYer (held at all 8 locations);
– 13-18 years old – TEEN (only held at Patriots Point and Wescott).
In addition to your selected fall class, new families must also register for the first “class” option “First Time First Tee Participant” to add the additional $25 fee to their registration.
RAIN DATE: There will only be one planned rain date scheduled into each class for 8-week classes. If needed, this rain date will occur at the same scheduled class time during the week directly following the eighth scheduled week. We ask families to check our website an hour and a half prior to the start of each class to see whether or not that day’s class will be held. Please click here to access the Daily Dashboard.