Registration is now open for summer core golf & Life Skills Programming (Click here to register or join a wait list now)
- Core Golf & Life Skills Programs will be offered for summer at 8 golf course locations for ages 5-18.
- **We ask that all families at the TARGET and PLAYer levels only register for one class or mini camp per child this summer – thank you!**
- Click here to view the full summer schedule.
- We have transitioned to a new registration platform. To learn more about the transition to Salesforce, please click here.
- To learn about each of the progressive levels, please click here.
- Please click here to join our e-newsletter distribution list to stay up-to-date on all schedule and registration date releases. Read below to ensure you sign up your child(ren) at the correct level.
PROGRAM COST: Each 8-week session costs $70 for new participants ($25 new participant fee and $45 registration fee) and $45 for returning participants. We also offer need-based scholarships. Please click here to learn more about the financial aid we offer to families.
RETURNING PARTICIPANTS: If you are a returning family from 2017 or earlier, you already have a Salesforce account. If you did not reset your password for Fall 2017 or Spring 2018 registration, please reset your password using the “Forgot Password?” link by clicking here beginning on April 23rd. Please do not create a duplicate account. If you have a question regarding what level your child is in, please email Program Director, Meghan Taylor: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember that your child stays at the level where he/she last participated until successfully passing the assessment. Assessments are done at the completion of each season. The next round of assessments will take place following the spring season (mid May). To read more about assessments and the certification process, please click here.
NEW PARTICIPANTS: New families, please create an account (parent as account holder and child as participant) to sign up for a class based on your child’s age as of June 4th, 2018:
– 5 & 6 years old – TARGET (only held at Patriots Point, Pine Forest, and Wrenwoods – open only to families with base access);
– 7-12 years old – PLAYer (held at all 8 locations);
– 13-18 years old – TEEN (only held at Patriots Point and Wescott).
In addition to your selected summer class, new families must also register for the first “class” option “First Time First Tee Participant” to add the additional $25 fee to their registration.
RAIN DATE: There will only be one planned rain date scheduled into each class for 8-week classes (there will be NO rain date for 3-day Patriots Point Summer Mini Camps). If needed, this rain date will occur at the same scheduled class time during the week directly following the eighth scheduled week. We ask families to check our website an hour and a half prior to the start of each class to see whether or not that day’s class will be held. Please click here to access the Daily Dashboard.