Making a donation to The First Tee of Greater Charleston means giving young people an opportunity to learn through structured educational programs that build character, life-enhancing values, and healthy choices through the game of golf. Thank you for your support KEEPING KIDS ON COURSE!
Become a SUPPORTING MEMBER and your gift will provide scholarships and equipment for young people in financial need.
Make a SINGLE GIFT and your donation will support operations and programming.
Many companies have a matching gift program. All you have to do is ask! Here’s how you can double or triple your impact in our community.
- Donate: Make a cash, check or credit card donation to The First Tee of Greater Charleston. Keep your gift receipt in case your workplace requires it. Most corporate matching programs give you up to one year to request their match on your donation.
- Search: Check with your HR department to ask if your company matches employee donations.
- Match: There are two ways to submit the matching request.
- Download your company’s matching gift verification form using the provided link. Print it, fill it out and mail it to us.
- If your company provides a link to their intranet, use this to log in and submit your matching gift request to them. They’ll process this and send it to us.
Once we receive your form or online request, we’ll take care of the rest. Your company will send its matching donation directly to The First Tee of Greater Charleston and support will help twice (or even three times) as many people. If you have any questions, please contact Charlie Wiser | (843) 580-8193
Leave a Legacy
Charitable gift planning and gifts in honor of loved ones ensure The First Tee of Greater Charleston can continue to impact the next generation of young people by providing educational programs that build character, instill life-enhancing values and promote healthy choices through the game of golf.
The following guidelines are available to assist you and your attorney, accountant or financial planner.
The First Tee of Greater Charleston will accept a charitable bequest in a will or testamentary trust.
The First Tee of Greater Charleston will accept a beneficiary designation or irrevocable trust, life insurance policy, 401k or other retirement plans.
CHARITABLE REMAINDER TRUSTS
The First Tee of Greater Charleston will accept designation as a remainder beneficiary of a charitable remainder trust. The First Tee of Greater Charleston a is not in a position to serve as Trustee.
CHARITABLE LEAD TRUSTS
The First Tee of Greater Charleston will accept designation as an income beneficiary of charitable lead trusts. The First Tee of Greater Charleston is not in a position to serve as Trustee.
In Honor & In Memoriam Donations
The First Tee of Greater Charleston will accept donations in honor and in memory of an individual. We will send an acknowledgment letter to the individual or family with the donor’s name and mailing address.
Planned gifts – large and small – are a lasting way to help our young people. For sample language, more information or to notify The First Tee of Greater Charleston of a planned gift, please contact: Bucky Dudley | (843) 654-1228