YAC, launched in 2013, is a network of young professionals dedicated to TFTGC’s mission. YAC members are engaged in addressing issues of critical importance to TFTGC, as well as contributing to the growth and development of the organization. The YAC supports TFTGC through fundraising, awareness, and volunteer efforts to diversify the organization’s reach to the local community and its young people.
Purpose (Time / Treasure / Talent):
- TALENT – Build Awareness
YAC members are community ambassadors that promote TFTGC and its programs to individuals, businesses, and organizations that may be interested in supporting TFTGC.
- TREASURE – Secure Philanthropic Support
YAC members support TFTGC financially to ensure the organization’s growth and sustainability.
- TIME – Provide Volunteer Support
YAC members support TFTGC by volunteering their time to support programs.
- Recruit fellow young professionals
YAC members help recruit fellow young professionals to serve as supporters, volunteers, and YAC members.
- Be a young professional (between the age 21 to 45, but don’t worry we aren’t checking any ID’s)
- Contribute monthly or annually membership dues of $150 (tax deductible)
- Volunteer for a minimum of one outreach event, serve on the board, or an event committee
- Commit to play in the HUNDRED HOLE HIKE golf marathon or participate in GIVING DAYS
- Commit to an individual annual fundraising goal – GIVE or GET $500
- Individual/Business donations
- Hundred Hole Hike or Giving Days support
- Personal ticket purchases to TFTGC events
- Personal/Received TFTGC event sponsorships
- Matching gift donations
- Silent/Live auction item procurement
- YAC Socials – quarterly informal meetings
- Invitations to exclusive TFTGC events and golf outings
- Professional and social networking opportunities
FOR additional information or questions: